Booking a full night Wedding DJ is for couples who are not looking to hire the traditional Wedding Band. Many couples are now moving towards the full DJ wedding. Billy has been specialising in these sets since 2015. With a tried and tested method perfected over a number of years, from introducing you to the dance-floor for the first dance right up until the final “1 more tune”, you’re in safe hands.
The trend to move away from wedding bands has been growing amongst couples. With the recent covid restrictions on the hospitality industry, the decision to have a DJ host the full night increased. Here are some reasons why:
- Fast and hassle free setup
- Flexible start and finish times
- A DJ setup is ideal for both large weddings and small venues
- For larger weddings bigger sound and lighting setups can make for a much better experience
- DJs have a huge selection of original music & can take requests
- Customised playlists – your wedding, your vibe
- Switch from genre to genre instantly
- No need for breaks
Bands can cost €2-3k – a good DJ is 1/2 of this.